A long-term fixture—and highlight—of our spring/summer roster, The Hawthorne comes equipped with a casual camp collar (meant to be worn open, of course), a tidy front placket, and personality to spare. The silhouette is as classic as ever, but this fresh edition distinguishes itself from the pack with some awesome contrast stitching on the chest pocket. Sometimes, the smallest details make the biggest impact.
- 4.5-oz. 60% Tencel, 40% linen.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Contrast stitching detail on pocket opening.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size; buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.