Vacation days don’t come often enough, but at least you can make the most of them with the brand new Havana Shirt. Drawing inspiration from classic guayabera shirts (a fashion fixture in Cuba, The Caribbean, Central and South America, among others), The Havana is a leisure shirt that works as hard as it plays—note the sturdy double-needle felled construction and handy lower welt pockets. Pick this one up and the good times will follow you wherever you go.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Signature California collar.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Two lower welt pockets.
- Natural burnt Corozo buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Flat hem with side seam vents.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.