The Short Sleeve California has always been a versatile mainstay of our shirting roster, but this Deep Navy Dot iteration takes this laid-back classic to a whole new level. Its organic cotton/linen blend construction is printed by way of a digital capture of traditional hand-dyed shibori techniques created exclusively for TS by Brooklyn-based artist Teresa Misagal of Dailola. Her artful intention is on full display in the eye-catching pattern, harkening back to the roots of this traditional Japanese artform while reimagining it for a modern age. With short sleeves, our signature California collar and a measured hem that looks great tucked or untucked, The Short Sleeve California in Deep Navy Dot is perfect for hot days, and cool enough for a night on the town.
- 3.5-oz. 70% organic cotton, 30% linen.
- Printed and designed by Dailola out of Brooklyn, NY.
- Print developed with hand dye techniques and then turned into a digital print to capture the nuance of hand dye.
- Washed for a soft lived-in feel.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Tailored fit with high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- True to size; buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.