The Gibson may have been devised as the perfect travel companion—it's got the passport pockets to prove it—but it's so darn sharp that we find ourselves pulling it out of the closet even when our itinerary doesn't take us much further than the corner market. That goes doubly for this new Oat Nep Herringbone colorway, which boasts all of the tidy design and utility-focused detailing of the original in a burly, beautiful woolen finish that keeps the Gibson soaring above the competition.
This 12.5-oz wool-dominant blend is warm, substantial, and features some subtle herringbone texture. Drawing inspiration from vintage, occasion-agnostic 3-roll, 2-button blazers, The Gibson features extra buttons and a removable throat latch so it can transition from casual to formal with a flick of the wrist. With a sophisticated look, a slew of handy features, and materials that let it spring to life even after a long journey in a suitcase, The Gibson is everything we'd want in a travel companion—or an everyday jacket, for that matter.
- 12.5-oz. 79% wool, 21% polyester
- 100% recycled nylon sleeve lining.
- Classic 3-roll-2 cut jacket.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Two lower patch pockets with flaps.
- Two interior pockets perfect for securing your phone, wallet, and passport.
- Center back vent.
- Three-button functional cuff.
- Removable throat latch.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Dry clean only.
- Model is 6'0", wearing a Medium.